12300 Owings Mills Blvd Reisterstown MD 21136 US
It's Time to Party!!!
It's Time to Party!!!
What is a U.G.I. Birthday Party?
We provide fun, energetic, and exciting parties for children ages 4-14. Our parties are 1 1/2 hours of tumblin' fun! The first hour your guests enjoy a group warm-up, movement games, and then gymnastics using our equipment - like the obstacle course, trampoline, foam pit, parachute, and more!The last 30 minutes spent in the party room are entirely up to you. You may bring decorations, cake, ice cream, or pizza.To get the most out of your playtime in the gym, our parties do not allow for time to open presents. We ask that you save the gifts to unwrap at home.
Online party reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance to assure correct staffing.
If you would like to book a party inside this window please call the office at 410.526.3527
When can I schedule a party?
Saturdays 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Sundays 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, and 4:00pm
How much does it cost?
Non-member: $195 for up to 15 children
$245 for 16-25 children
Members: Take $10.00 off above prices
We also accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover
Full payment is due on the day of your party. *Please note that an incorrect number of RSVP's may increase the balance due on the day of the party.
How do I register? We now offer online booking. If you are unable to book online please call the office for availability then fill out the Party Application Form. Bring the completed form, plus a non-refundable deposit of $50 to the gym, (You make pick up your invitations then.) Sorry, we cannot reserve your date and time without a deposit.
What should my guests wear?Dress comfortably. Leotards, sweat clothes, T-shirts, and shorts are all appropriate. Avoid clothing with zippers and buttons. Bare feet are best, and long hair should be tied back. No jewelry, please.
What are my responsibilities as host/hostess?
- Pick up the 25 invitations that U.G.I. provides. They include directions to the gym, rules, clothing recommendations, and permission statements. If you are not using United invitations the parents can fill our permission slip the day of the party.
- Bring the balance of your payment with you on the day of the party.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your party is scheduled to start so you can decorate, greet guests, and meet your Party Leader. Please be courteous to other birthday parties scheduled on your date by arriving no earlier and leaving when your party concludes.
Rules for a perfect party. Please follow the rules below for a fun and safe party:ptions from the toolbar.
- Parties start at the time agreed upon by the host family and United Gymnastix.
- Before the party begins, children should wait in the observation area in an orderly manner - no running, tumbling, or rough housing.
- Store coats, shoes, and socks in the cubbies located in the lobby.
- Children and parents are not allowed in the gym before or after the gymnastics portion of the party.
- Once in the gym, all guests must stay with the Party Leader for safety's sake. They will not be allowed to go on any equipment by themselves or without instruction.
- Parents are allowed out on the gym floor in sneakers, socks, or bare feet if their child needs assistance.
- No one is allowed in the office areas.
- All food and drink must be kept in the party area; it is not permitted in the gym.
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited on the premises.
- United Gymnastix is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Please call the gym at 410-526-3528 for more information!